Friday, May 2, 2008

MAY DAY







At the preschool every year they do this little May Pole celebration for May Day. Here are some pics from today. I think I need to trim Lucia's bangs!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Lucia's hair is light! Such a cutie pie. :)

Chelsea Parsons said...

no way, I can't believe that's been a yr already!!!!

Jenny said...

p.s. Sasha is so funny. I love her big grin.

Anonymous said...

ramona looks like such a happy kid. and a GREAT big sister. :-)

Chelsea Parsons said...

ps... why dont you have Ramona do Lucia's bangs.....!!!

The Solley Six said...

all the cool cities do this- my seattle blogging friends have the same pictures- only all the boys have long hair and the girls are wearing fire truck outfits. i read that ithaca is number 3 on the nations *smartest cities* list.
CALL ME! Lucia looks so adult. Cort still looks like a baby- and he can't walk so he's always acting like SUCH a baby!