Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's only 7:51 and everyone's in bed. I hear some giggles so I know slumber hasn't arrived yet. But it's close enough, that it's my time. Mike's at work, 19 days till his dissertation leaves his hands.

So for some reason tonight I recalled that I have a blog.
One that hasn't been tended to in about 6 months. I can't remember 6 days ago, let alone 6 months, so I'll just catch you up with today. The kids are all bigger, happier since winter has come and gone, more expressive with each day. Why just yesterday Sasha casually mentioned that they've been having too much time with me and need some family time with daddy included. True dat! Ramona is reading now, something that blows my mind. Part of me was concerned it might never happen. We're not to chapter books, but she's on her way.....
Lucia is her own little person. Totally different from the other two, yet a little bit the same.

oh yeah, have you heard, we're moving to Arizona??

2 comments:

Traci said...

Welcome back. It's been too long. We can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks.

Chelsea Parsons said...

and I just recalled you had a blog too!!!