Tuesday, July 15, 2008
postcards from all edges
Just thought I'd throw this out for all of you vacationing this summer. Ramona and Sasha wanted to start collecting something, so Ramona chose Pokemon cards (conveniently her uncle gifted her with like 400 of them so we won't actually be purchasing any) and Sasha chose snow globes which I suspect will be a slower growing collection. But then I suggested that they both also collect postcards since it's quite a bit cheaper and would be a lot of fun to get them in the mail from everyone. So try to remember to drop the girls an interesting post card from your summer travels or if you're staying home for the summer I'm sure you could find one somewhere around town. Just please make sure to send them each one or the fighting will never cease over who gets to put which card in their album. Thanks in advance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute idea! Would a "Virginia Is For Lovers" postcard be appropriate?? :) (I'll find something more suitable for the age!)
I wanna see some birthday party pics up here!
miss you!
Post a Comment